The Association of Washington Business (AWB) in partnership with the State of Washington has established a AWB Rebound and Recovery website (https://www.reboundandrecovery.org/) to help Washington businesses reopen smoothly.
The website has two main lines of effort:
- Reopening Tool Kit: AWB has developed customizable materials to support a business’ reopening by helping to communicate new COVID-19 requirements with your employees and customers. According to AWB, these materials aim to help businesses:
- Share personalized messages with your employees about new requirements for employees and customers who are entering your facility.
- Post signs in your workplace to inform employees about new requirements and safety guidelines in place.
- Post signs around your facility to inform customers about requirements in place at your business and help them follow the guidance.
- Share messages on your social media platforms to inform customers about what they can expect when they come to visit your facility.
- PPE Marketplace: The website also links to an online Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) “marketplace” to connect businesses with PPE suppliers to help you get ready to safely welcome back employees and customers.
If Chmelik Sitkin & Davis can be of any assistance to help you through the operational legal issues your business may be facing, please contact our Business Practice Group Chair Katherine Deets at 360.671.1796.