Mr. Haynes is a graduate of the University of Oregon School of Law, where he was a staff editor for the Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation, a Peer Reference Research Assistant, and a member of the Moot Court Board. He also served as an associate editor for the Oregon State Bar Debtor-Creditor Section Newsletter. Mr. Haynes received his undergraduate degree from Willamette University, where he graduated with a cum laude distinction and department honors.
Prior to joining Chmelik Sitkin & Davis, Mr. Haynes worked as an associate with a firm in Central Washington, a general practice representing employers, unions, and individuals across Washington.
In his free time, Mr. Haynes enjoys running, hiking, and spending time with friends and family.
- Willamette University (B.A., Religious Studies and Politics, cum laude, 2015)
- University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., 2018)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- At Large Representative – WSBA Young Lawyers Committee
- District Representative for Washington and Oregon – ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Up in Smoke: The Looming Insolvency of Oregon Marijuana Growers and the Case for Chapter 12 Bankruptcy Relief, Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation, Volume 34, 2019.