Seth A. Woolson
Seth Woolson represents individuals, businesses, insurance companies, and governments in a variety of contractual, construction, real estate, and land use matters. Seth’s practice focuses on commercial and tort defense litigation with an emphasis on construction, real estate, personal injury defense and contract disputes in both superior courts throughout western Washington and Federal District Court in Seattle. In over ten years of practice Seth has also developed significant experience representing condominium associations, homeowners’ associations, and camping associations on a wide variety of matters including interpretation and application of governing documents, contract negotiations and litigation.
Seth Woolson is a 2002 graduate of the University of Wisconsin and a 2006 graduate of the University of Washington School of Law. He joined Chmelik Sitkin & Davis in August of 2006. In January of 2014 Seth became a principal in the firm. Seth is a member of the Associated General Contractors and currently serves on the Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- University of Wisconsin — Madison (B.S., Sociology, 2002)
- University of Washington School of Law (J.D., 2006)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association (admitted 2006)
- United States District Court — Western District of Washington
- Whatcom County Bar Association
- Associated General Contractors, Member
- Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Blue Skies for Children, Board of Directors 2010-2012
Condominium & Homeowners’ Associations