We are open for operations, subject to Phase 2 of Washington’s COVID-19 Safe Start Plan safety procedures. Here is a summary of our Phase 2 plan:
- Our front door shall remain locked, but we are available to meet with you in our office if you schedule a meeting in advance.
- Most of our team will continue to work remotely and remain accessible by phone and for virtual meetings using Zoom.
- We encourage attorneys to work from home except were service to clients necessitates in-office work.
- Guests, employees, and clients are to be symptom-free within the office (no fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, or new loss of taste/smell).
- Visitors and team members are to maintain social distancing (6 feet of distance) and are to wear mask if they are in a location in the office where a risk of inadvertent contact may occur. Visitors may be directed immediately to their assigned conference room.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available at the front desk.
- Conference rooms will be sanitized immediately following any meeting.
- Visitors will be asked to check in for contact tracing.
We have recently updated these procedures as we are now in Phase 2 of the Safe Start. A copy is available at our front reception desk.
Since early March, we have been closely following our safety procedures adopted to protect our team and clients. These are consistent with the guidance from Governor Inslee’s office and with Washington’s Safe Start Plan.
We will update you if there are any changes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (360) 671-1796.
Chmelik Sitkin & Davis